signs of the times
- ethan z with an update re: one laptop per child
- new world notes, a second life blog: whoa, whoa, and whoa again
- university of chicago :: theories of media :: keywords glossary
- steve feld's got a label (thx, daphne!)
- minkya! - molto 80s videos via youtube (thx, sneakmove!)
- speaking of "minkya" (which, oddly enough, i heard my father exclaim on several occasions), you need to check out the entry for "the lake" over at boston-online. it's an amazing outpouring of pride and local knowledge. mush.
// that's pronounced like "smoosh" - with a 'u' as in "butch" // . . . mush //