while you are reading this
- get right: visit the center for a new american dream.
- not that i need point you to /jace/place, since you're probably either coming from there or on the way, but you should not miss dj/rupture's 10-step guide to selling out, nor should you miss his interview at fortune grey in which the man sagely holds forth on mp3bogging and the music industry in crisis.
- an iron butterfly bats its wings over at the garden of eden, and there's fog in cambridge.
- word freak? sate yourself over at the double-tongued word wrester.
- dubya tumbling through space: who knew the prez was so flexible? [link via sasha]
- sean paul: we be burnin', but not that kind of burnin'--not that there's anything wrong with that. his actual words: "It's really hurting the music on a monumental level." pragmatic, yup. more hedgy than edgy, mebbe. but a courageous and significant statement, no doubt. (and never mind that part about "jamaican rapper, TOK"--that's just distracting.) [link via ripley]