i think i'll stay in brooklyn
- nyt bigs up stacey-ann chin's new show (more on this soon), jamaican patties, and jamaican beverages!
- forgot to mention in the toneburst post that kid kameleon generated some toneburst history a while back, too, with nice contributions from former members in the comments.
- michael blanding responds to rick santorum for all us corrupt, craven bostonians. bravo.
- ben walker notes, from beijing, that they're bootlegging the potleaf version of willie nelson's reggae album, not that wack walmart version.
- kevin wen, with whom i had the pleasure of hanging on monday night, reports that china has over 2 million blogs and counting. like, whoa. he also reports that online-mediated karaoke has long been a major craze, with "legit" vendors as well as p2p-circulating instrumentals. apparently, one of the most popular songs in recent times is mice love rice, as in, i love you like...
- then again, maybe i won't stay in brooklyn.