wayne&wax

linkthink re: hip-hop, reggae, the US, jamaica, and anything else wayne wants to wax on

4.13.2005

damn internet explorer (and yankees)

i'm afraid i don't care how many people have come here to check my academish lowercase legibles. i just lost a long blog that i had been composing about last week's signal or noise conference, and i'm too frustrated right now to rewrite it. i encourage you to read on below for more representative examples. and check the archives, yo: july in jamaica has a vibe, and january was a good month, if i don't say so myself; october and september were aiight, too.

for now, allow me to leave you with this:


(innit he just the cutest, lil masshole you ever did see?)

and this, which is entertaining enough to make me feel a little better about crashing browsers, empty clipboards, blog-software that doesn't autosave as you go, and me-not-being-careful enough. (far as beatbox-harmonica performances go, it's definitely the most virtuosic i've ever witnessed. eat your art out, senor guero. [don't ask me about the site hosting it. at least it loads quickly.])

i'm going to download firefox now. fuck a IE.

hope to have that conference reflection up before too long. meantime, you can check out another take on it at kevin driscoll's "serious" blog.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Internet Explorer was freezing up on me all weekend so I switched to Firefox at a friend's suggestion. I'm diggin' it thus far. oh, and go dodgers!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home